A NAME. NUMBER. PURPOSE.
How Phoenix360 Works for You
We create effective processes and assistance to those in need of guidance.
Phoenix360 brings an integrated approach with over 16 years of experience and resources to companies and individuals seeking DOT guidance. We work with you, from registering your business to full DOT compliance. We work tirelessly to get you on the road, safely and quickly.
Whether you need Federal and State Licensing, Permits, or Compliance and Management Services, Phoenix360 can get you there.
DOT Authority Services: Federal and State Licensing
Phoenix360 will advise and assist you on the proper licensing requirements, inclusively combine all your operational needs in one short call. Our team is ready to help.
Interstate: New Authority
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration registration packages for Motor Carriers that cross state lines.
Interstate Operating Authority: MC Number
In general, companies that do the following are required to have interstate Operating Authority (MC number) in addition to a DOT number:
• Transport passengers in interstate commerce (for a fee or other
compensation, whether direct or indirect)
• Transport federally regulated commodities owned by others or arranging for their transport, (for a fee or other in interstate commerce)
Help Me Complete the Process
Phoenix360 recognizes that challenges in obtaining authority can rise. If the process is started but not yet finished, we can help.
BOC 3 Process Agent Filing Service
A Process Agent Service is a United States federal filing that designates legal agents upon which process may be served. It pertains mostly to individuals or companies in the transportation and logistics industry, and it is often required before certain federal operating authorities can be granted within the United States.
Other Licensing Services
• Broker Authority
• Common/Contract Authority
• Exempt For-Hire
• Freight Forwarder Authority
• Hazmat Authority
• Household Goods Authority
• Private Carrier
• MCS-150/ Biennial Update
• Name/Address changes
• Updates/ Reactivation/ Renewals
• Detachment/ Surrender/ Deactivate
DOT Authority Services: Permits
INTRAstate: New Authority
Requirements for motor carriers operating INTRAstate commercial motor vehicles on a road or highway in a state may be required to register for INTRAstate authority. Many states will not provide INTRAstate authority without a USDOT number. Every state has unique requirements or addresses INTRA state registration differently. Our experts can help you obtain the proper authority.
United Carrier Registration (UCR) Service
All interstate motor carriers, motor private carriers, leasing companies, brokers, and freight forwarders are required to register under the Unified Carrier Registration Act (UCR).
• Intrastate authority permit
• Hazmat registration renewal
DOT Compliance & Managed Services
New Entrant Compliance Program
Initial documents and forms to establish a DOT compliant program.
DOT Policies, Procedures and Forms
Individual DOT Compliance & Safety forms and documents.
DOT Monitoring Service
Monitoring of operating authority credentials to ensure they are always up to date.
CSA Performance Monitoring
Monitoring of roadside safety performance will providing helpful guidance to improve CSA scores.
Phoenix360 assists companies from beginning to end. Specialized agents can file for initial authority and further instruct and guide on the DOT compliance requirements that must be met when operating in a DOT capacity. One of our qualified agents can:
• Assist with DOT Compliance & Safety Program Development and Management
• Conduct a DOT DOCK Mock audit
• Government Reporting and Data-Q challenges
• Draft DOT Compliance & Safety Policies & Procedures
• Prepare a Change to Safety Ratings for Conditional and Unsatisfactory determinations
• Provide guidance on complex DOT Drug and Alcohol related issues.
• Develop or conduct DOT Compliance Trainings.